Measurement of Serum α1-Acid Glycoprotein and cei-Antitrypsin Desialylation in Liver Disease
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2007
Copyright © 1983 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 3, Issue 3, pages 356–359, 1983
How to Cite
Serbource-Goguel, N., Corbic, M., Erlinger, S., Durand, G., Agneray, J. and Feger, J. (1983), Measurement of Serum α1-Acid Glycoprotein and cei-Antitrypsin Desialylation in Liver Disease. Hepatology, 3: 356–359. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840030313
- Issue online: 21 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 1983
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 1982
- C.N.R.S. (E.R.A. 396)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.