Some of the observations reported in this paper were obtained from, research supported by the Medical Research Council of Canada (MT-785) and the Canadian Liver Foundation
What is Actin Doing in the Liver Cell?†
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2007
Copyright © 1983 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 3, Issue 3, pages 433–436, 1983
How to Cite
Phillips, M. J., Oshio, C., Miyairi, M., Watanabe, S. and Smith, C. R. (1983), What is Actin Doing in the Liver Cell?. Hepatology, 3: 433–436. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840030325
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.