A portion of these results has been reported in preliminary form at the 33rd Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases, November, 1982
The Role of the Urea Cycle and Polyamines in Albumin Synthesis†
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2007
Copyright © 1983 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 567–571, 1983
How to Cite
Oratz, M., Rothschild, M. A., Schreiber, S. S., Burks, A., Mongelli, J. and Matarese, B. (1983), The Role of the Urea Cycle and Polyamines in Albumin Synthesis. Hepatology, 3: 567–571. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840030415
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 1983
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 1983
- NIH. Grant Number: AA 00959, HL09562
- Louise and Bernard Palitz Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.