Non-A, Non-B Hepatitis: A Prospective Study of a Hemodialysis Outbreak with Evaluation of a Serologic Marker in Patients and Staff
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2007
Copyright © 1983 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 3, Issue 5, pages 625–630, 1983
How to Cite
Gitnick, G., Weiss, S., Overby, L. R., Ling, C.-M., Chairez, R. and Parsa, K. (1983), Non-A, Non-B Hepatitis: A Prospective Study of a Hemodialysis Outbreak with Evaluation of a Serologic Marker in Patients and Staff. Hepatology, 3: 625–630. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840030501
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 1983
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 1982
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.