Immunosuppressive Serum Factors in Viral Hepatitis. II. Further Characterization of Serum Inhibition Factor as an Albumin-Associated Molecule
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2007
Copyright © 1983 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 3, Issue 5, pages 647–655, 1983
How to Cite
Brattig, N. W., Schrempf-Decker, G. E., Brockl, C. W. and Berg, P. A. (1983), Immunosuppressive Serum Factors in Viral Hepatitis. II. Further Characterization of Serum Inhibition Factor as an Albumin-Associated Molecule. Hepatology, 3: 647–655. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840030504
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 1983
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 1982
- the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft, Bonn. Grant Number: (Be 431)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.