Analysis of Liver Disease, Nuclear HBcAg, Viral Replication, and Hepatitis B Virus DNA in Liver and Serum of HBcAg Vs. Anti-HBe Positive Carriers of Hepatitis B Virus
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2007
Copyright © 1983 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 3, Issue 5, pages 656–662, 1983
How to Cite
Hadziyannis, S. J., Lieberman, H. M., Karvountzis, G. G. and Shafritz, D. A. (1983), Analysis of Liver Disease, Nuclear HBcAg, Viral Replication, and Hepatitis B Virus DNA in Liver and Serum of HBcAg Vs. Anti-HBe Positive Carriers of Hepatitis B Virus. Hepatology, 3: 656–662. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840030505
- Issue online: 21 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 1983
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 1983
- Greek Ministry of Social Services
- NIH. Grant Numbers: AM 17609, CA 32605, Training Grant AM 07218
- Sarah Chait Memorial Foundation
- Gail Zuckerman Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.