A portion of this material was presented at the International Congress of Cell Biology, Berlin, Germany, August, 1980.
Types of Collagen Synthesized by Normal Rat Liver Hepatocytes in Primary Culture†
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2007
Copyright © 1983 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 3, Issue 6, pages 955–963, 1983
How to Cite
Tseng, S. C. G., Smuckler, E. A. and Stern, R. (1983), Types of Collagen Synthesized by Normal Rat Liver Hepatocytes in Primary Culture. Hepatology, 3: 955–963. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840030613
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 1983
- Manuscript Received: 28 DEC 1982
- National Cancer Institute, DHEW, to Robert Stern. Grant Number: CA 25179 PTHB
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.