Bone Disease in Primary Biliary Cirrhosis: Increased Bone Resorption and Turnover in the Absence of Osteoporosis or Osteomalacia
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2008
Copyright © 1984 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 1–8, January-February 1984
How to Cite
Cuthbert, J. A., Pak, C. Y. C., Zerwekh, J. E., Glass, K. D. and Combes, B. (1984), Bone Disease in Primary Biliary Cirrhosis: Increased Bone Resorption and Turnover in the Absence of Osteoporosis or Osteomalacia. Hepatology, 4: 1–8. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840040101
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 1983
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 1983
- National Institutes of Health Research. Grant Numbers: Grants 5 P01 AM19329, RO1 AM16061, MO1 RR00633
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.