Parts of this work have been published in abstract form (Gastroenterol. Clin. Biol. 1983; 7:118A).
The Influence of Vasoactive Agents on Metabolic Activity of the Liver in Cirrhosis: A Study of the Effects of Posterior Pituitary Extract, Vasopressin, and Somatostatin†
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2008
Copyright © 1984 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 59–62, January-February 1984
How to Cite
Barbare, J.-C., Poupon, R., Jaillon, P., Bories, P., Aussanaire, M., Darnis, F., Michel, H. and Cheymol, G. (1984), The Influence of Vasoactive Agents on Metabolic Activity of the Liver in Cirrhosis: A Study of the Effects of Posterior Pituitary Extract, Vasopressin, and Somatostatin. Hepatology, 4: 59–62. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840040110
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUL 1983
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 1983
- Faculté de Médecine Saint Antoine, Université de Paris VI, Paris, France
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.