Black and Brown Pigment Gallstones Differ in Microstructure and Microcomposition
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2008
Copyright © 1984 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 227–234, March-April 1984
How to Cite
Malet, P. F., Takabayashi, A., Trotman, B. W., Soloway, R. D. and Weston, N. E. (1984), Black and Brown Pigment Gallstones Differ in Microstructure and Microcomposition. Hepatology, 4: 227–234. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840040210
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 1983
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 1983
- NIH. Grant Numbers: Grants AM-16549, AM-5908
- Philadelphia Veterans Administration Medical Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.