Members of the Copenhagen Study Group for Liver Diseases are: J. T. Balslev; M. Bjørneboe; P. Christoffersen; K. Eghøje; V. Faber; S. Gjørup; B. Harvald; K. Iversen; O. Jessen; E. Juhl; H. E. Jørgensen; A. R. Krogsgaard; S. A. Nørregaard; T. Steen Olsen; H. Poulsen; F. Quaade; L. Ranek; F. Raaschou; K. Schmidt; Å. C. Thomsen; N. Tygstrup; and P. Winkel.
Prognostic Value of Child-Turcotte Criteria in Medically Treated Cirrhosis
Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2008
Copyright © 1984 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 430–435, May-June 1984
How to Cite
Christensen, E., Schlichting, P., Fauerholdt, L., Gluud, C., Andersen, P. K., Juhl, E., Poulsen, H. and Tygstrup, N. (1984), Prognostic Value of Child-Turcotte Criteria in Medically Treated Cirrhosis. Hepatology, 4: 430–435. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840040313
- Issue online: 24 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 1983
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 1983
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.