This study was also performed in part by Miss Lewittes during her M.S. research program in the Department of Pharmacology
Resistance of the Suckling Guinea Pig to Lithocholic Acid-Induced Cholestasis†
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2008
Copyright © 1984 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 486–491, May-June 1984
How to Cite
Lewittes, M., Tuchweber, B., Weber, A., Roy, C. C. and Yousef, I. M. (1984), Resistance of the Suckling Guinea Pig to Lithocholic Acid-Induced Cholestasis. Hepatology, 4: 486–491. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840040322
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 1983
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 1983
- Medical Research Council of Canada
- Canadian Liver Foundation
- Interservices Club Council of Montreal
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.