Electron Microscopic Evidence of Non-A, Non-B Hepatitis Markers and Virus-Like Particles in Immunocompromised Humans
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2008
Copyright © 1984 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 628–632, July-August 1984
How to Cite
Watanabe, S., Reddy, K. R., Jeffers, L., Dickinson, G. M., O'Connell, M. and Schiff, E. R. (1984), Electron Microscopic Evidence of Non-A, Non-B Hepatitis Markers and Virus-Like Particles in Immunocompromised Humans. Hepatology, 4: 628–632. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840040410
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 1984
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.