Dr. Woo is an Investigator of the Howard Hughes Medical Institute.
Recombinant DNA Probes Used to Detect Genetic Disorders of the Liver
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2008
Copyright © 1984 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 731–736, July-August 1984
How to Cite
Kidd, V. J. and Woo, S. L. C. (1984), Recombinant DNA Probes Used to Detect Genetic Disorders of the Liver. Hepatology, 4: 731–736. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840040429
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2008
- NIH. Grant Numbers: Grants HL27509, HD-17711
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.