This work was presented in part at the 84th Annual Meeting of the American Gastroenterological Association and published as an abstract (Gastroenterology 1983; 84:1363).
Acetaldehyde Stimulates Collagen and Noncollagen Protein Production by Human Fibroblasts†
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2008
Copyright © 1984 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 4, Issue 5, pages 843–848, September-October 1984
How to Cite
Holt, K., Bennett, M. and Chojkier, M. (1984), Acetaldehyde Stimulates Collagen and Noncollagen Protein Production by Human Fibroblasts. Hepatology, 4: 843–848. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840040508
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 1984
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 1984
- Research Service, Veterans Administration
- Academic Senate, University of California, San Diego. Grant Number: R-F143
- National Institutes of Health Training Program. Grant Number: (AM-07202)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.