Hepatitis B Markers in United States Drug Addicts with Special Emphasis on the Delta Hepatitis Virus
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2008
Copyright © 1984 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 4, Issue 6, pages 1111–1115, November-December 1984
How to Cite
Ponzetto, A., Seeff, L. B., Buskell-Bales, Z., Ishak, K. G., Hoofnagle, J. H., Zimmerman, H. J., Purcell, R. H. and Gerin, J. L. (1984), Hepatitis B Markers in United States Drug Addicts with Special Emphasis on the Delta Hepatitis Virus. Hepatology, 4: 1111–1115. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840040603
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 1984
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.