Alcohol, in this report, refers to ethanol, and the two terms will be used interchangeably.
Alcoholic Liver Disease: Evaluation of Natural History and Prognostic Factors†
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2008
Copyright © 1984 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 4, Issue S1, pages 36S–43S, January-February 1984
How to Cite
Schenker, S. (1984), Alcoholic Liver Disease: Evaluation of Natural History and Prognostic Factors. Hepatology, 4: 36S–43S. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840040712
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2008
- Audie Murphy Memorial Veterans' Hospital
- NIAAA. Grant Number: 7R01AA05814–01
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.