Prevalence of hbeag and anti-hbe in chronic active hepatitis, cirrhosis and primary hepatocellular carcinoma in korea
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1985 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 54–56, January/February 1985
How to Cite
Kim, C.-Y., Bae, S.-K., Hann, H.-W. L., London, W. T. and Blumberg, B. S. (1985), Prevalence of hbeag and anti-hbe in chronic active hepatitis, cirrhosis and primary hepatocellular carcinoma in korea. Hepatology, 5: 54–56. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840050113
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 1984
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 1983
- USPHS. Grant Numbers: CA-06551, CA-22780, RR-05539, CA-06927
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.