Predoctoral Fellow, Tulane Graduate School.
Therapeutic efficacy of glucan in a murine model of hepatic metastatic disease
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1985 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 198–206, March/April 1985
How to Cite
Williams, D. L., Sherwood, E. R., McNamee, R. B., Jones, E. L. and Di Luzio, N. R. (1985), Therapeutic efficacy of glucan in a murine model of hepatic metastatic disease. Hepatology, 5: 198–206. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840050207
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 1984
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 1984
- MECO Cancer Research Fund, National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: CA-24326
- Predoctoral Fellowships from Cancer Association of Greater New Orleans and the American Association for the Study of Liver Disease to D. L. Williams
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.