Hepatic clearance of rat liver aspartate aminotransferase isozymes: Evidence for endocytotic uptake via different binding sites on sinusoidal liver cells
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1985 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 376–382, May/June 1985
How to Cite
Horiuchi, S., Kamimoto, Y. and Morino, Y. (1985), Hepatic clearance of rat liver aspartate aminotransferase isozymes: Evidence for endocytotic uptake via different binding sites on sinusoidal liver cells. Hepatology, 5: 376–382. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840050306
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 1985
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 1984
- Ministry of Education, Science and Culture of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!