A carrier-protein receptor is not a prerequisite for avid hepatic elimination of highly bound compounds: A study of propranolol elimination by the isolated perfused rat liver
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1985 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 590–593, July/August 1985
How to Cite
Jones, D. B., Ching, M. S., Smallwood, R. A. and Morgan, D. J. (1985), A carrier-protein receptor is not a prerequisite for avid hepatic elimination of highly bound compounds: A study of propranolol elimination by the isolated perfused rat liver. Hepatology, 5: 590–593. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840050411
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 1985
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 1984
- National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.