Maternal transmission of duck hepatitis B virus in pedigree pekin ducks
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1985 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 622–628, July/August 1985
How to Cite
Tsiquaye, K. N., McCaul, T. F. and Zuckerman, A. J. (1985), Maternal transmission of duck hepatitis B virus in pedigree pekin ducks. Hepatology, 5: 622–628. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840050417
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 1985
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.