The intrahepatic biliary epithelium in the guinea pig: Is hepatic artery blood flow essential in maintaining its function and structure?
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1985 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 666–672, July/August 1985
How to Cite
Tavoloni, N. and Schaffner, F. (1985), The intrahepatic biliary epithelium in the guinea pig: Is hepatic artery blood flow essential in maintaining its function and structure?. Hepatology, 5: 666–672. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840050424
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 1985
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 1985
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: HD-17556
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.