Functional properties of isolated hepatocytes from ethanol-treated rat liver
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1985 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 677–682, July/August 1985
How to Cite
Schüller, A., Moscat, J., Diez, E., Fernandez-Checa, J. C., Gavilanes, F. G. and Municio, A. M. (1985), Functional properties of isolated hepatocytes from ethanol-treated rat liver. Hepatology, 5: 677–682. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840050426
- Issue online: 5 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 1985
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 1984
- Comisión Asesora de Investigación Cientifica γ Técnica. Grant Numbers: 4295/79, 0550/81
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.