Bacon was a Teaching and Research Scholar of the American College of Physicians while the work was being performed.
Hepatic mitochondrial oxidative metabolism in rats with chronic dietary iron overload
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1985 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 5, Issue 5, pages 789–797, September/October 1985
How to Cite
Bacon, B. R., Park, C. H., Brittenham, G. M., O-Neill, R. and Tavill, A. S. (1985), Hepatic mitochondrial oxidative metabolism in rats with chronic dietary iron overload. Hepatology, 5: 789–797. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840050514
- Issue online: 5 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 1985
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 1984
- U.S. Public Health Service. Grant Numbers: R01 AM 31505, R01 AM 25105, R01 HL 24198
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.