Polycythemia and the budd-chiari syndrome: Study of serum erythropoietin and bone marrow erythroid progenitors
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1985 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 5, Issue 5, pages 858–861, September/October 1985
How to Cite
Levy, V. G., Ruskone, A., Baillou, C., Thierman-Duffaud, D., Najman, A. and Boffa, G. A. (1985), Polycythemia and the budd-chiari syndrome: Study of serum erythropoietin and bone marrow erythroid progenitors. Hepatology, 5: 858–861. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840050525
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 1985
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 1983
- Faculté de Médécine, Saint-Antoine, Paris, France
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.