Congenital portacaval shunt in rats: Liver adaptation to lack of portal vein—a light and electron microscopic study
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1985 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 5, Issue 6, pages 1183–1189, November/December 1985
How to Cite
Bioulac-Sage, P., Saric, J., Boussarie, L. and Balabaud, C. (1985), Congenital portacaval shunt in rats: Liver adaptation to lack of portal vein—a light and electron microscopic study. Hepatology, 5: 1183–1189. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840050620
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 1985
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 1984
- INSERM. Grant Number: CRL 807003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.