Controlled trial of vasopressin plus nitroglycerin vs. vasopressin alone in the treatment of bleeding esophageal varices
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1986 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 406–409, May/June 1986
How to Cite
Tsai, Y.-T., Lay, C.-S., Lai, K.-H., Ng, W.-W., Yeh, Y.-S., Wang, J.-Y., Chiang, T.-T., Lee, S.-D., Chiang, B. N. and Lo, K.-J. (1986), Controlled trial of vasopressin plus nitroglycerin vs. vasopressin alone in the treatment of bleeding esophageal varices. Hepatology, 6: 406–409. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840060313
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 13 NOV 1985
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 1985
- National Science Council of the Republic of China. Grant Number: NSC73-0412-B075-18
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.