Frequency and significance of tumor thrombi in esophageal varices in hepatocellular carcinoma associated with cirrhosis
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1986 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 419–422, May/June 1986
How to Cite
Arakawa, M., Kage, M., Matsumoto, S.-I., Akagi, Y., Noda, T., Fukuda, K., Nakashima, T. and Okuda, K. (1986), Frequency and significance of tumor thrombi in esophageal varices in hepatocellular carcinoma associated with cirrhosis. Hepatology, 6: 419–422. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840060316
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 24 OCT 1985
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.