The hemodynamic effect of verapamil on portal hypertension in patients with postnecrotic cirrhosis
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1986 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 423–426, May/June 1986
How to Cite
Kong, C.-W., Lay, C.-S., Tsai, Y.-T., Yeh, C.-L., Lai, K.-H., Lee, S.-D., Lo, K.-J. and Chiang, B. N. (1986), The hemodynamic effect of verapamil on portal hypertension in patients with postnecrotic cirrhosis. Hepatology, 6: 423–426. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840060317
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 1986
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 1985
- National Science Council, Republic of China. Grant Number: NSC 74-0412-B075-20
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.