Hepatic transport of fluorescent molecules: In Vivo studies using intravital TV microscopy
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1986 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 444–449, May/June 1986
How to Cite
Sherman, I. A. and Fisher, M. M. (1986), Hepatic transport of fluorescent molecules: In Vivo studies using intravital TV microscopy. Hepatology, 6: 444–449. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840060321
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 1986
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 1985
- Medical Research Council of Canada
- Sunnybrook Medical Centre
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council
- Hunter Foundation
- Oxford Liver Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.