The calcium ionophore A23187 stimulates glycoprotein secretion by the guinea pig gallbladder
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1986 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 569–573, July/August 1986
How to Cite
Malet, P. F., Locke, C. L., Trotman, B. W. and Soloway, R. D. (1986), The calcium ionophore A23187 stimulates glycoprotein secretion by the guinea pig gallbladder. Hepatology, 6: 569–573. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840060404
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 1986
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 1985
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: AM16549, AM5908
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.