Rat hepatic bile acid sulfotransferase: Identification of the catalytic polypeptide and evidence for polymeric forms in female rats
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1986 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 579–586, July/August 1986
How to Cite
Collins, R. H., Lack, L., Harman, K. M. and Killenberg, P. G. (1986), Rat hepatic bile acid sulfotransferase: Identification of the catalytic polypeptide and evidence for polymeric forms in female rats. Hepatology, 6: 579–586. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840060406
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 1986
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 1985
- The National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: AM-2811, AM-09582
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.