Drug targeting to the liver with lactosylated albumins: Does the glycoprotein target the drug or is the drug targeting the glycoprotein?
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1986 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 723–728, July/August 1986
How to Cite
van der Sluijs, P., Bootsma, H. P., Postema, B., Moolenaar, F. and Meijer, D. K. F. (1986), Drug targeting to the liver with lactosylated albumins: Does the glycoprotein target the drug or is the drug targeting the glycoprotein?. Hepatology, 6: 723–728. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840060431
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 1986
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 1985
- Dutch Foundation of Fundamental Medical Research (FUNGO)
- Netherlands' Organization of Pure Research (ZWO)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.