Members of the Copenhagen Study Group for Liver Diseases are: Principal investigator—Christian Gluud (Hvidovre University Hospital). Planning and steering committee—Christian Gluud, Finn Hardt and Erik Juhl (Hvidovre University Hospital). Pathology—Per Chris–toffersen and Hemming Poulsen (Hvidovre University Hospital). Hormone analysis—Paul Bennett and Svend G. Johnsen (Statens Seruminstitut). Statistical analysis—Gert Nielsen (Statistical Research Unit, Danish Medical and Social Science Research Councils). Clinical investigators—Olav Bonnevie, Jan Eriksen, Christian Gluud, Finn Hardt, Kurt Iversen, Erik Juhl, Bodil B. Knudsen, Nils Milman, Leo Ranek, Thorkild I.A. Sørensen, Henrik F. Thomsen, Åge C. Thomsen, Niels Tygstrup, Per Wantzin and Kjeld Winkler.
Testosterone treatment of men with alcoholic cirrhosis: A double-blind study
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1986 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 807–813, September/October 1986
How to Cite
Gluud, C. (1986), Testosterone treatment of men with alcoholic cirrhosis: A double-blind study. Hepatology, 6: 807–813. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840060502
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 1986
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 1985
- Danish Medical Research Council
- Ebba Celinders Foundation
- Johann and Hanne Weimann née Seedorff's Foundation
- Foundation of 1870
- Borgen Foundation
- Danish Hospital Foundation for Medical Research
- Region of Copenhagen
- Faroe Islands and Greenland
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.