Relationship between guanase activity in donor blood and the incidence of posttransfusional non-A, non-B hepatitis, and a possible method for preventing posttransfusional hepatitis
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1986 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 990–993, September/October 1986
How to Cite
Ito, S., Tsuji, Y., Iwasaki, A., Kitagawa, N., Tamura, Y. and Fujii, S. (1986), Relationship between guanase activity in donor blood and the incidence of posttransfusional non-A, non-B hepatitis, and a possible method for preventing posttransfusional hepatitis. Hepatology, 6: 990–993. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840060530
- Issue online: 5 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 1986
- Manuscript Received: 2 JAN 1986
- Viral Hepatitis Research Foundation of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.