Portions of this study were presented at the American Gastroenterological Association Meeting, New York City, May 12–15, 1985 and published in abstract form (Gastroenterology 1985; 88:1700A, Abstract).
Permeability characteristics of the guinea pig biliary apparatus†
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1986 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 1369–1381, November/December 1986
How to Cite
Tavoloni, N., Wyssbrod, H. R. and Jones, M. J. T. (1986), Permeability characteristics of the guinea pig biliary apparatus. Hepatology, 6: 1369–1381. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840060625
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 AUG 1986
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 1986
- National Institute of Child and Human Development. Grant Number: HD-17556
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.