Department of Surgery I, Kyushu University, Faculty of Medicine, Fukuoka, 812, Japan
Comparative effects of deoxycholate and 7-methyl-deoxycholate in the hamster
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1987 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 229–234, March/April 1987
How to Cite
Kuroki, S., Mosbach, E. H., Stenger, R. J., Cohen, B. I. and McSherry, C. K. (1987), Comparative effects of deoxycholate and 7-methyl-deoxycholate in the hamster. Hepatology, 7: 229–234. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840070205
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 16 DEC 1986
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 1986
- USPHS. Grant Number: HL 24061
- National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.