Role of acetaldehyde in the ethanol-induced impairment of hepatic glycoprotein secretion in the rat In vivo
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1987 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 490–495, May/June 1987
How to Cite
Volentine, G. D., Ogden, K. A., Kortje, D. K., Tuma, D. J. and Sorrell, M. F. (1987), Role of acetaldehyde in the ethanol-induced impairment of hepatic glycoprotein secretion in the rat In vivo. Hepatology, 7: 490–495. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840070313
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 1987
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 1986
- Veterans Administration Research Funds
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.