Oleic acid-induced cholelithiasis in the rabbit: Conversion of dietary oleic acid to cholestanol as a cause of calcium-bile salt gallstones
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1987 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 529–534, May/June 1987
How to Cite
Lee, S. P., Tasman-Jones, C. and Carlisle, V. F. (1987), Oleic acid-induced cholelithiasis in the rabbit: Conversion of dietary oleic acid to cholestanol as a cause of calcium-bile salt gallstones. Hepatology, 7: 529–534. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840070319
- Issue online: 5 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 FEB 1987
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 1986
- Medical Research Service of the Veterans Administration
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.