Acidifying enemas (lactitol and lactose) vs. nonacidifying enemas (tap water) to treat acute portal-systemic encephalopathy: A double-blind, randomized clinical trial
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1987 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 639–643, July/September 1987
How to Cite
Uribe, M., Campollo, O., Vargas, F., Ravelli, G. P., Mundo, F., Zapata, L., Gil, S. and Garcia-Ramos, G. (1987), Acidifying enemas (lactitol and lactose) vs. nonacidifying enemas (tap water) to treat acute portal-systemic encephalopathy: A double-blind, randomized clinical trial. Hepatology, 7: 639–643. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840070404
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 FEB 1987
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.