Sinusoidal endothelial cells from guinea pig liver synthesize and secrete cellular fibronectin in vitro
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1987 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 7, Issue 5, pages 856–864, September/October 1987
How to Cite
Rieder, H., Ramadori, G., Dienes, H.-P. and Zum Büschenfelde, K.-H. M. (1987), Sinusoidal endothelial cells from guinea pig liver synthesize and secrete cellular fibronectin in vitro. Hepatology, 7: 856–864. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840070511
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAR 1987
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 1986
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft DFG. Grant Numbers: Ra 362/1-1, Ri 460/1-1
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.