R. M. G. was the recipient of NIH Research Career Development Award CA-00611.
Antibodies to polymerized human serum albumin in acute and chronic liver disease
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1987 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 7, Issue 5, pages 906–912, September/October 1987
How to Cite
Lee, W. M., McLeod, L., Martin, K., Emerson, D. L. and Galbraith, R. M. (1987), Antibodies to polymerized human serum albumin in acute and chronic liver disease. Hepatology, 7: 906–912. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840070519
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAR 1987
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 1986
- NIH. Grant Number: AM-33082
- State of South Carolina Biomedical Research. Grant Numbers: GR22, GR44
- The Houghton Foundation, Corning, New York
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.