Pancreatic hormones and amino acid levels following liver transplantation
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1987 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 7, Issue 5, pages 918–924, September/October 1987
How to Cite
Francavilla, A., Polimeno, L., Van Thiel, D. H., Todo, S., Kam, I., Lynch, S. and Starzl, T. E. (1987), Pancreatic hormones and amino acid levels following liver transplantation. Hepatology, 7: 918–924. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840070521
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAR 1987
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 1986
- Veterans Administration. Grant Number: AM-29961
- National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland. Grant Number: 885/02 16544
- Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche, Italy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.