Immunogenetic studies of autoimmune chronic active hepatitis: HLA, immunoglobulin allotypes and autoantibodies
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1987 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 1305–1310, November/December 1987
How to Cite
Krawitt, E. L., Kilby, A. E., Albertini, R. J., Schanfield, M. S., Chastenay, B. F., Harper, P. C., Mickey, R. M. and McAuliffe, T. L. (1987), Immunogenetic studies of autoimmune chronic active hepatitis: HLA, immunoglobulin allotypes and autoantibodies. Hepatology, 7: 1305–1310. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840070621
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 1987
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 1986
- U.S. Public Health Service. Grant Numbers: AM31919, GCRCRR109, BRSG 05429
- Gastrointestinal Vermont Education and Research Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!