HLA Class i antigen display on hepatocyte membrane in chronic hepatitis B virus infection: Its role in the pathogenesis of chronic type B hepatitis
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1987 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 1311–1316, November/December 1987
How to Cite
Chu, C.-M., Shyu, W.-C., Kuo, R.-W. and Liaw, Y.-F. (1987), HLA Class i antigen display on hepatocyte membrane in chronic hepatitis B virus infection: Its role in the pathogenesis of chronic type B hepatitis. Hepatology, 7: 1311–1316. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840070622
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 1987
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 1987
- Chang Gung Medical Research. Grant Number: MRP 148
- Prosperous Foundation, Taipei, Taiwan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.