Hepatofugal portal flow in cirrhosis: Observations on hepatic hemodynamics and the nature of the arterioportal communications
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1988 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 16–20, January/February 1988
How to Cite
Rector, W. G., Hoefs, J. C., Hossack, K. F. and Everson, G. T. (1988), Hepatofugal portal flow in cirrhosis: Observations on hepatic hemodynamics and the nature of the arterioportal communications. Hepatology, 8: 16–20. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840080105
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 1987
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 1987
- Bile Acid GC/MS Core of the Hepatobiliary Center of the University of Colorado Medical School
- NIH. Grant Number: 1-P30-AM34914
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.