Hepatic adenine nucleotide metabolism measured in vivo in rats fed ethanol and a high fat-low protein diet
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1988 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 53–60, January/February 1988
How to Cite
Miyamoto, K. and French, S. W. (1988), Hepatic adenine nucleotide metabolism measured in vivo in rats fed ethanol and a high fat-low protein diet. Hepatology, 8: 53–60. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840080111
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 1987
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 1986
- Canadian Medical Research Council
- NIAAA. Grant Number: 4571
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.