A candidate vaccine for hepatitis B containing the complete viral surface protein
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1988 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 82–87, January/February 1988
How to Cite
Kniskern, P. J., Hagopian, A., Burke, P., Dunn, N., Emini, E. A., Miller, W. J., Yamazaki, S. and Ellis, R. W. (1988), A candidate vaccine for hepatitis B containing the complete viral surface protein. Hepatology, 8: 82–87. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840080117
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 1987
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.