The effect of chronic ethanol feeding on ornithine decarboxylase activity and liver regeneration
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1988 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 237–242, March/April 1988
How to Cite
Diehl, A. M., Chacon, M. and Wagner, P. (1988), The effect of chronic ethanol feeding on ornithine decarboxylase activity and liver regeneration. Hepatology, 8: 237–242. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840080208
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 1987
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 1987
- Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences. Grant Number: CO 83AN-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.